Saturday 5 May 2012

Thunderstorms and dancing

Wow, we've had a good 24 hours of heavy rain now! This morning bought localised flooding, thunder and lightening. My back yard is under a good few inches of water. LOVING it! But it's definitely the sort of day you want to stay home in your PJ's, curled up in bed with a good book and listening to the rain on the roof. Alas, we have to be at dancing in an hour! Ruby does ballet and jazz on a Saturday morning. It's her second year of ballet and first year of jazz. She usually loves it but even she doesn't want to leave the house this morning! I should probably go and get dressed. Am currently sitting under the patio on my iPad, watching this glorious rain! I hope it's like this tomorrow when I don't have to go anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...