Wednesday 2 May 2012

Introductions..

Welcome to my first blog post! It will generally be about my family, and our day to day life! Pretty boring, huh?! These aren't terribly recent photos, but they're all I had saved to the iPad! I actually don't take as many photos as I should.. I actually don't even own a camera! I'm hoping that blogging with inspire me to start taking more. The kids are both growing so fast. If I blink I might miss it! This is Ruby:
Jonah:
And my partner, Brendan, and I.
We pretty much still look more or less the same!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I know we're both new at it but I look forward to reading your blog and i'm not sure if you've been to mine but here is a link http://mum-ification.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...