Thursday 3 May 2012

Our home

So I thought I'd start the day by showing you around our house. I love looking at pics of other peoples houses and getting decorating, organising and storage ideas. I'll start with the kids rooms, as they're my favourite rooms in the whole house. I'll often just go and hang out in them during the day when I need some cheering up. This is Ruby's room. It's surprisingly tidy this morning! Usually I have to nag her multiple times a day to clean it up. We let her choose the colours and do the decorating. I'm not a huge fan of the pink walls, but it's what she wanted and hey, she's the one who has to live in it! I expect it to be outgrown in the near future, then the decorating can begin again! We've also decided to downsize her bed to a single to create more space in here. I think we're going to go with the Hemnes day bed from ikea, and matching dressing table.
It's a bit too busy for my liking. But she loves it. Jonah's room we decorated for him for his second birthday. This used to be Brendans "junk that doesn't have a home" room. Jonah was living in a tiny study, so we decided to build a big 6x6 shed for the junk, and move Jonah in here. It's still not completely finished. I'd like to get an expedit for his room too, and sort out his toy bins. He's outgrown most of the baby toys now.
I'll be back later with some more rooms, feel free to show me around your house today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...