Thursday 10 May 2012

Kids bathroom

Sorry for the lack of updates. Ruby and I have been quite sick, so I haven't achieved much around the home or anywhere else for that matter! The place is currently looking like a war zone (Jonah is still his usual destructive self, and I just don't have the energy to run around cleaning up after him!) and I'm still not feeling 100% so it'll probably take me a few days to get on top of it again. Anyway, this morning I needed to tackle the kids bathroom. If I ever meet the architect of this house, I'd probably punch him in the face. The whole house is badly designed, but the bathrooms in particular are awful. There's just no space, and nowhere to even create space! Ikea doesn't even really have anything that would help. So I did a big cull of the bath toys as most of it had gone moldy anyway. Moved the nappy bucket into the laundry (not that there's any room in there either, another poorly designed space. I would sell my kidneys for a laundry bench) and made the best of the vanity cupboard. Before: (yes, it was filthy! Bathrooms are definitely my least favourite chore, so I generally ignore them until I can't put it off any longer!)
After:
Apologies again for the shockingly blurry photos. As I said earlier on in my blog, I don't actually own a camera! So everything is taken on my phone. If I continue blogging, I might have to treat myself to a real camera I think! So, hot me with your best bathroom storage ideas for small spaces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...