Monday 7 May 2012

More miserable weather and shopping.

With more on and off rain today, I met up with a friend and we headed off to storage heaven - Ikea! I actually only wanted one thing, a potato ricer. But I should know by now that I cant walk into Ikea without spending hundreds of dollars. Though I was pretty restrained today. I only bought the potato ricer, a new doona cover, and two bedside lamps. I saw many many things I wanted to buy though, so I stopped at the newsagent on the way home and bought a lotto ticket for tomorrow nights $70 million jackpot - haha! Hopefully I win! (I can dream, right?!) Sorry the pic is a bit blurry. I couldn't get a decent one. The lamps are quite nice, and were only $15 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...