Monday 21 May 2012

Shopping

Sorry for the lack of updates! I have been very slack! Jonah and I headed off to the licensing centre this morning, 3 regos and a licence renewal - ouch! On our way home we stopped off at Rockingham shops for some morning tea and a bit of a wander. Our old dinosaur computer finally blew up the other day when I overloaded the multi board (although it was just a matter of time anyway, it was so old it didn't even have wifi, and took at least 10 minutes to load one page!), so we went into JB hifi to look at some laptops. Ruby does most of her homework on the computer, and has mathletics tasks to complete each night, which the iPad unfortunately doesn't support. I got a fanastic deal on this sony vaio, though if I'm honest, I really just liked it because it's PINK!
It's nice to finally have a computer that's fast and doesn't make horrible sounds like a dying cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...