Thursday 3 May 2012

My bedroom...

...is a bit of a man cave unfortunately! Brendan lived here for four years prior to me moving in, and was pretty set in his ways! I buy new linen for our bed every now and then to try and girly it up a bit! The built in desk he made himself from an old broken bed of Ruby's! Please excuse the mess on it! It's not mine, I swear!
As you can see, the walls are still just plaster! We can't agree on what colour to paint it. As you will see as I show you through my home, I'm definitely not a sterile "bland, boring and neutral!" type of girl. I like colour and lots of it! I would go absolutely crazy living in a house with white walls. Not to mention I'd stress about all the kids grubby finger marks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...